In his biography many amazing details, we have chosen the most original of them
Manolo Blahnik — commander of the order of the British Empire and the favorite shoemaker of the Madonna and Sarah Jessica Parker comes up with the design of the shoes almost half a century. And all the sketches of the Maestro draws himself and even self-checks every couple is ready, if necessary, cutting off the protruding threads.
1. Blahnik the more eccentric. For example, in Milan, he only stops in room 212 at the Four Seasons, and in new York settles strictly on the tenth floor. And always take a bath at least three times a day.
2. Manolo lives in the English city of bath in the old manor. Around the house, even in the toilet, it is worth thirty thousand shoes. The only room without shoes — a bedroom and a living room.
Shoes is the main passion, Manolito: Instagram.com/manoloblahnikru
3. His first star client was the wife of Mick Jagger Bianca. In the end, the designer is close friends with the stars that became the godfather of their daughter jade.
4. Child Manolo invented shoes for dogs, cats and birds with ribbons, lace and foil from cigarette blocks. And managed to even put on their works.
5. Blahnik, a connoisseur of sculpture. The structure of the stop the greater part of the statues he had studied so well that you easily distinguish the works of sculptors at a glance on the toes of their creations.