Protection from UV radiation helping to preserve the youthfulness of the skinKsenia Парфенова3 April 2019 11:3415510
sun protection saves from olgafoto: pixabay.com
Beauticians continually emphasize that the skin needs protection from harmful solar radiation. And to protect it you need a quality medium that has several filters and covers the different rays of the spectrum. Do not neglect this uhodom means even in the spring — the sun is quite active, so you can get burned. Talk about what kind of cosmetics should be added to a special chemical filters.
What are the rays?
Before we talk about cosmetics, we need to understand what the light need to protect your skin. Overall there are three types of rays:
- UVA — the rays with long wave, which make up 95% of solar radiation. The danger to skin — premature aging. They penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin and destroy the cells from inside, causing sunburn. They are especially dangerous for dry skin, which lacks moisture. Other types of skin with proper care this type of radiation is not terrible.
- UVB — the rays with Central wavelength, which accounts for about 5% of the radiation. They are the reason for the appearance of burns, pigmentation and skin irritation. Their peak action falls on the lunch time — no wonder doctors advise not to sunbathe from 10 to 16 hours. This type of radiation is dangerous for children, light-skinned adults, people who are prone to pigmentation, and fans of acid peels and resurfacing.
- UVC the rays with a short wave, are hundredths of a percent. They practically do not penetrate through the atmosphere, so it is not dangerous to humans.
you need to protect your skin from both spectrophoto: pixabay.com
Ingredients that protect against UV rays
Conventionally, the UV filters are divided into physical and chemical. To physical include:
- Zinc oxide (Zinc Oxide) protects against both types of radiation, but brightening the skin and may cause a feeling of dryness. Ideal for children and fair-skinned adults.
- Titanium dioxide (Тitanium dioxide) — protects from UVB rays, but UVA doesn't do very well. Also my skin and can clog pores. Suitable for people who rarely burn in the sun.
- Avobenzone (Avobenzone) — absorbs UVA but does not protect against UVB radiation. Suitable for people who tan well and quickly become smooth dark skin tone.
- Tinosorb (Tinosorb) — protects against both types of radiation. Suitable for all people, including children and fair-skinned adults.
- Octocrylene (Octocrylene) — absorbs UVB rays, but does not protect against UVA.
- Oxybenzone, or benzophenone (Оxybenzone) — only protects against UVA radiation.
- Octinoxate (Octinoxate) protects only against UVB radiation.
- Was techexcel triazon (Ethylhexyl triazone) is active only against UVB.
pay attention to the composition of redstate: pixabay.com
What to look for when choosing products