For those who are on a diet, this salad completely replace dinner, because it includes protein, olive oil, and a set of vitamins and minerals
You will need:
– Onion — ½ PC;
– Bell pepper — ½ PC;
– Sweetacacia trout (you can substitute any cooked fish);
– Avocado — 1 PC;
– Olives — 10 PCs;
– Green salad of different varieties — 100 gr.
For the filling:
– Mustard — 1 coffee spoon;
– Sugar — 1 teaspoon;
– Wine vinegar — 2 tbsp. spoon;
– Balsamic vinegar — 1 tbsp. spoon;
– White wine — 2 tbsp. spoon;
– Olive oil — 4 tbsp.
In a bowl, cut vegetables, olives, fish and avocados, mix mustard with sugar and vinegar, diluted with wine and add the butter. Salt, pepper added to taste. Dressed salad and allow to soak 20 minutes. Don't leave it longer it will be mushy. If you want to save the salad until the evening, don't put the seasoning and not salt.
Other recipes of our chef look on the Facebook page.