Traditional festive salad you can cook more traditionally, closer to the recipe of its inventor. Lovers of historical reconstructions will probably prefer to cook with espicom and other ingredients of the original version, but I like this option
You will need:
– breast chickens (grouse or quails) — 2 PCs (4 quail);
– boiled potatoes in jackets — 3 PCs;
– cucumbers-gherkins — 4-5 PCs (plus a couple of cucumbers for processing);
– lettuce — 4-5 leaves;
– capers — 2 h l;
– green peas — 3-4 tbs. (don't skimp on the peas, take fine young peas);
– olives — 6 pack (optional);
– quail eggs — 5 pieces (or chicken — 2 pieces);
– red caviar — 2 tsp l;
– cancers — 3 PCs (you can take canned cancer of the cervix);
– 1 yolk;
– 1 tsp. mustard;
– 12 tbsp vegetable oil;
– 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce.
Breast to fry, potatoes, crayfish and eggs to boil and clean. Remember that Breasts can not overdo on fire — not more than 12 minutes, otherwise they will be dry, the eggs cook for about 5 minutes, all cut into cubes. Add sliced cucumbers, green peas, capers. You can put the olives, but I have them in Olivier not very much, so be guided by your taste.
Prepare the mayonnaise by mixing with a mixer the yolks with mustard and gradually adding vegetable oil and hot sauce. Season the salad.
In a bowl, spread on the bottom of the lettuce, put on top of salad, decorate with pickles and caviar. Serve chilled, warm salad less tasty.
Other recipes of our chef look on the Facebook page.