Early autumn cakes from newly harvested apples are especially tasty
You will need:
– 5 small sweet-sour apples (do not use the type of apples Antonovka, they will soften); — a little lemon juice for sbryzgivaniya;
– 200 ml of sour cream 15% fat;
– butter for greasing of the form;
– 1 egg;
– 250 g flour;
– 100 g of sugar;
2 tbsp of powdered sugar;
– 1 tsp ground cinnamon (or special seasonings for Apple pie);
– 0.5 teaspoon of baking powder;
– a pinch of salt.
Beat with a mixer eggs with sugar, continuing to mix, add salt and sour cream. Flour mixed with baking powder and gradually add to the mixture — the dough should be like thick cream. Depending on the quality of flour and adjust the amount of liquid, add more sour cream or yogurt.
Apples to clear, cut in half and gently with a spoon or a special curette remove the core with seeds.Cut into thin slices approximately 2 mm and slightly drizzle with lemon juice.
Cut the parchment on the baking dish, put parchment in the form and butter. In the dough put apples and a little pin down, they sank into the dough. Sprinkle brown sugar and bake in the oven at 190 degrees for 30-35 minutes until Golden brown. Check with a wooden toothpick if you stuck it in the cake it should come out clean and dry.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar, cool and serve.
Other recipes of our chef look on the Facebook page.Subscribe to our channel in Yandex.Zen