Ex-husband of Tatiana Arntgolts were poisoned by drugs
Actor Ivan Zhidkov weekend days spent in the hospital. It was urgently hospitalized with toxic poisoning. A few days he was very bad, the temperature reached more than 40 degrees. He lay under droppers.
"In General, I confess, I landed in the hospital with toxic poisoning. Where, how and why yet I can not understand, but perhaps some kind of drug... the answer definitely is," wrote Ivan.
Now the man feels better about than told his fans in Instagram. He is in excellent spirits and he hopes that the doctors will release him tomorrow to play a show.
Members excitedly began to wish Ivan a speedy recovery and asked him to take care of their health, if possible, more responsibly.