Surrounded by the girls reported the incident reasons
On the night of July 4, former participant of "House-2" Pauline Lobanov found dead in the bathtub from a friend, with whom they partied in a nightclub. According to the young man, during the night she repeatedly used the illegal drugs that caused the overdose, resulting in death, reports "MK".
The passport was able to establish its address in Zelenograd and to contact relatives. The first in the social media about the tragedy, said sister Pauline. It is known that three days ago the girl celebrated its 20th anniversary.